Motiv8 supports people aged over 25 across Greater Manchester who need support to get their lives back on track - whether they are experiencing issues with health, alcohol, drugs, domestic violence, financial hardship, homelessness or other challenges.
The programme is funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund through the Building Better Opportunities programme.
Here are our current Motiv8 vacancies:
Jigsaw Homes Group:
- 1 x Performance Officer - Closing date 8th August - https://careers.jigsawhomes.org.uk/420/view
- 1 x Attachment Worker - Closing date 22nd August - https://careers.jigsawhomes.org.uk/447/view
- 2 x Employability Keyworkers - Closing date 22nd August - https://careers.jigsawhomes.org.uk/423/view
- 1 x Wellbeing Coordinator - Closing date 22nd August - https://careers.jigsawhomes.org.uk/410/view
Stockport Homes Group / Foundations
- 2 x Keyworker roles - Closing date 15th August - https://foundations.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Adv...
For full information and other vacancies with our delivery partners, please follow the links below: